Details of Industrial Training at LinuxWorld Name of the Course: Summer Industrial Training for Engineering Students Duration: 4/6/8 Weeks & 6 Months Who can apply: Students of B.E./B.Tech engineering/diploma in the disciplines of:
- Computer Science Engineering (CSE)
- Information Technology Engineering (ITE)
Selection Criteria: Candidates will be selected on first come first serve basis by LWIndia(limited Seats) Value of internship programs
- Resource utilization of students/individuals belonging to specific fields.
- Advantage of fresh perspective.
- A talent-hunting prospect.
- Consideration of potential interns for future full-time employment.
- Extra resource to help complete projects.
For the interns, the 3 – 6 Months of internship helps to develop professional as well as social talents.
- Interns contribute, learn, work on live projects and earn few dollars.
- Get access to valuable resources – human as well as technological.
- An avenue to enhance academic learning through hands-on work experience.
- Help network, establish rapport for future career prospects.
- Experience complements further course of study.
- Helps understand reality of course of study.
- Helps evaluate and determine future course of action.
- Get advice on career subjects from knowledgeable & experienced professionals.
- Gain exposure to a professional work atmosphere
- Project Certificate from LinuxWorld Informatics Pvt Ltd
- Training Certificate from LinuxWorld – Training & Development Centre
- Participation Certificate from Red Hat India Pvt Ltd
- Life Time Membership Card
- 24 x 7 Lab Facility
- Practical Exposure by getting hands-on experience at our well equipped labs.
To More about the Project please Visit on – http://www.linuxworldindia.org/linuxworldindia-summer-industrial-training.php