LinuxWorld’s – Summer Internship 2016 / Summer Training 2016 for B.E / BTech invites applications from students interested in all areas of Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics & Communication and related fields at our location in Jaipur. We are seeking highly motivated B.tech students, who are interested in experiencing an exciting summer of learning and research during Internship Program in India.
Summer – BTech Internship Projects:
- Big Data Hadoop Deployment Over Cloud Computing Platform to auto provisioning resources that Containerized by Docker for high-performance processing on-demand, structured using Python and Mananged by DevOps Tools with Operational Intelligence Tool – Splunk (BIN-16-097)
- Architect Level MultiNode Deployment of OpenStack Cloud Computing on Type 1 and 2 Hypervisor Virtualization on RedHat Linux System, Automate Using Shell Scripting / Python : Design OWN IaaS (BIN-16-098)
- High Performance Distributed Computing Implements for BIG DATA using Hadoop Framework and running applications on large clusters under Containerized Docker Engine Deployed by DevOps – Super Computing with Operational Intelligence Tool – Splunk (BIN-16-099)
- Automate Deployment of Cloud Computing and Virtualization with Containerized Docker Integration on Linux System Using Python and Provisioned by DevOps : Own Cloud Infrastructure with Operational Intelligence Tool – Splunk (BIN-16-100)
- Control and Managing Server & Security on RedHat Linux using PHP Web Application (BIN-16-101)
- Cisco Networking Design and Deployment with High-Level Redundancy Using Emulator GNS3 upon Real Devices and L2 Frame Relay Switch (BIN-16-102)
- Cisco and RedHat Linux Network Infrastructure Design and Deployment with High-Level Redundancy Using Emulator GNS3 upon Cisco Real Devices and L2 Frame Relay Switch and RedHat Live Server with Auto Configuration Using Python Based TUI or CGI Programming (BIN-16-103)
- Oracle Database Management Project & Interface (BIN-16-104)
- Java Core Application Development (BIN-16-105)
- Java Web Application Development Using JSP (Java Advance) EE Technology with JBoss As Enterprise Application Server (BIN-16-106)
- Speech Control and Voice Recognition to Manage RedHat Linux Server and Security Using Shell Scripting / Python (BIN-16-107)
- Setup Telephonic Network using Voice Over Internet Protocol (VoIP) with Asterisk (BIN-16-108)
- Setup and Configure RedHat Linux System | Server | Security Manually and Automate using Python Based TUI or Python Web Based CGI integrated with Operational Intelligence Tool Splunk (BIN-16-109)
Platforms offered during BTech Summer Training for Students: Big Data Hadoop I Cloud Computing I Docker I DevOps I Splunk | RHCSA I RHCE I RHCSS I RHCVA I RHCA I PHP I CCNA I CCNP I Firewall I Perl I Shell Scripting and many more to go….
Duration of Summer Training Jaipur: 4 weeks / 6 weeks / 45 Days / 60 Days / 6 Month and according to students Summer Vacation
Deliverables from LinuxWorld Informatics Pvt Ltd for Summer Intern India:
A. Technical Benefits:
1. Project Certificate from LinuxWorld Informatics Pvt Ltd.
2. Learn from Industry Experts having 13+ years of experience.
3. Life Time Membership Card – Life Time Support
4. 24 x 7 Lab Facility
5. Practical Exposure by getting hands-on experience at our well defined labs during Summer Training in Jaipur
B. Management Benefits:
1. CV Building during Summer Training at Jaipur
2. Assistance in preparing Summer Training Project Report
3. Guidance for Presentation to be submitted at college level (PPT)
4. Familiarizing with tips and techniques to overcome the fear to face the interviews & group discussions.
5. Mock Group Discussions will be conducted
6. Grooming Sessions and much more to go.
LinuxWorld Informatics Pvt. Ltd.
Online Application form – http://www.linuxworldindia.org/summer-training-2016-application-form.php
Mob: – 09351788883/09351009002