The main reason for engineering students to do industrial training is that they became prepared for a graduate job in their chosen field. It is the chance for students to implement in real life what they study in their collage life. Industrial Training provides best experience to students. Some of these are as below :
- Working experience
- Apply your technical knowledge and engineering methods to a real-life situations
- Work with other engineering professionals.
- Experience what it’s like to work in a professional organization
- Increase your technical, interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
- Observe interactions of engineers with other professional groups
- Witness the functioning and organisation of business and companies